Join is for our second annual Family Scavenger Hunt, presented by the VC Kids Committee. This event is open to members and non-members. This is a super fun family activity!
- Check in at the Village Club at 9:30am to receive your scavenger list.
- 10am – The Hunt begins
- You will have one hour to run around town, find and photograph as many items on the list as you are able to.
- Prizes will be awarded the winners.
- Invite everyone you know! Money raised from this event will go towards our club renovations!! Hopefully our new kitchen will be complete when our official season begins!
Ticket prices are $20 for VC member Families and $25 for each non-member family.
*Prices go up for $5 if you wait to pay at the door… Use the paypal link and buy your tickets now!
Come watch the Western Springs Memorial Day Parade from the lawn of the Village Club!
Wind down the 2015-2016 Village Club year with our annual Memorial Day Party! Enjoy BBQ, libations, and a DJ for kids entertainment and games along with prizes. Coffee, juice, donuts, mimosas and bloody mary’s in the morning. BBQ, mac-n-cheese, chicken fingers, soda and beer in the afternoon.
- Monday, May 30
- Members $20 adult (kids $5)
- Non-Members $40 adult (kids $10)
- Pre-pay with Pay Pal or Pay at the Door
Non-members are welcome to come and see how FUN the Village Club is, and if non-members join the Village Club at the party, non-members pay the member price. Spread the word and bring your friends!
Mothers and Daughters
Please join us for a special morning for moms and their daughters.
- May 15th from 9:30am – 11:00am
- Members only
- Coffee, tea, juice, mimosas, and snacks
- $15 per person
Come experience our beer tasting event at the Village Club from a local craft brewery located in Lemont, IL. Pollyanna Brewing Company tasting will be held from 8:30pm-9:30pm with additional samples available after the tasting once you find your favorite!
Projected onto the large screen, a viewing of the legendary Caddyshack starting after the beer tasting! Note that NCAA games will be shown on the flatscreen and a delivery of everyone’s favorite late night food will also be making an appearance!
Live music by Anselmo Marquez during the beer tasting.
- MEMBER . . . $30 per person in advance via paypal (by 3/30)
- $40 per person at the door
- GUESTS . . . . $40 per person in advance via paypal (by 3/30)
- $50 per person at the door
Members Only: $20/adult – $10/kids
Tickets must be purchased by 3/9
- Featuring live music by the Irish Duo: Cirrus Falcon
- Entertainment by: Trinity Dancers
- Traditional Irish Fare catered by: Nikki’s Kitchen
Sunday, 3/13, 3:30-6:30pm
The Village Club of Western Springs hosts
our annual Morning at the Movies!
- Playing: The Little Rascals
- Location: LaGrange Theatre
- Event Time: 9:00 am – 11:30 am (movie starts at 9:30am)
- Costs: $10 a person, children under 2 are free
Refreshments, snacks, and raffle tickets for prizes (from local retailers) will be sold to benefit the Village Club. All proceeds of this fundraiser
will be used to enhance the Village Club, which strives to better communities through connecting families.
Tour bus will leave at 7:00pm and return at 11:00pm. We will be visiting 3 local microbreweries with drinks provided on the bus. Food, drinks, cards, bags and other wagering games starting at 11:00pm at the Village Club.
Tour bus has a maximum capacity for 30 individuals. The first 30 to RSVP will have a seat reserved! This is a members only event due to limited space.
- Friday, February 26th, 6:00pm
- Pay at the door (1st 30 to RSVP)
- $50 – Members Only
- RSVP by 2/21/2016 to: email@example.com
Note: Beer costs at the microbreweries is NOT included.
Are you ready for your favorite bar games? Bring your skills for a night of competition and games at the Village Club! Including a Giant Jenga Tournament!
- Members Only: Pre-pay by Jan 16th
- Prepay: $35 per person in advance
- Door: $50 at the door
- Includes: some of your favorite bar foods, drinks and five unique bar game competitions! Bring extra cash for side games!
– – SOLD OUT! – –
Come and help celebrate the new year at the annual Village Club family event!
A DJ, Frankie Ace and two bounce games will keep the party going! New this year, kids will enjoy an OBERWEIS ICE CREAM bar and an exciting balloon drop to ring in 2016!
NEW $100 CROCKPOT CHALLENGE!!!
We will be hosting a new CROCKPOT CHALLENGE with a grand prize of a $100 gift card! Anything delicious that can be made in a crockpot can be entered to win. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on the voting ballot. This event sells out every year so purchase your tickets now until December 23rd.
December 31, 2015
3:30pm – 6:30pm
$15 per adult / $10 per child (members only)
Saturday, December 12th, 9:00am – 12:00 noon
A family tradition and member favorite! Enjoy a catered breakfast, bloody mary and mimosa bar, crafts for the kids, and spending time with friends — not to mention photos with Santa! To help give families a chance to see Santa and minimize lines, each family will select either the 9:30am-10:30am SOLD OUT or 10:30am-11:30am time slot for photos.
This MEMBERS ONLY event sells out so buy your tickets now! Tickets must be purchased in advance, no later than Dec. 8th.
Adults – $20 per person
Children – $10 per person (over 2 years old)