Calling all Ladies!! Join us at the club for a night out. As we’ve done in the past, we will share our favorite thing! Buy and bring something you LOVE that is about $20. Write a note describing why you love it. Wrap it. Everyone will come home with a new favorite thing.
7:30 – 10:30
Wine and Appetizers will be served.
Ticket price will go up to $25 at the door.
Decorate…. Decorate…. As fast as you can…. A Gingerbread house for the Gingerbead Man!
Please join the Village Club as we prepare for the Holiday Season with a Gingerbread House Decorating Party!
Each child will have their own Gingerbread House to decorate and take home. They will also create an individual ornament that will be displayed on the Village Club Christmas tree on the Tower Green this Holiday Season!
Sunday November 13th 3:00- 5:00pm
$10 per child
Parents are free!!!
Due to preorder requirements tickets must be purchased in advance by Sunday November 6th. No exceptions!!
The legendary Village Club Halloween party is BACK!! See you at the club on Oct. 29th at 8pm. $35/person, Open bar, Costume Contest, DJ, Late night Pizza delivery.
Hee Haw! Back by popular demand!! Put on your western gear and join us for a night of bull riding, chili tasting, drinking and socializing.
* Chili Contest: Want to participate? Bring a batch of your best chili in a crock pot. Last time there was lots of interesting concoctions. What kind of Chili can you come up with???
*Bull Riding – Yes – We will have a mechanical bull! The fun starts at 8pm.
Doors open at 7pm
Cost: $35/person, $40 at the door (Reminder – as a member, you are allowed to bring up to two non-member couples to the adult parties)
Any questions, contact Rachel at: email@example.com
Buy tickets below.
Join is for our second annual Family Scavenger Hunt, presented by the VC Kids Committee. This event is open to members and non-members. This is a super fun family activity!
- 4pm – The Hunt begins
- You will have one hour to run around town, find and photograph as many items on the list as you are able to.
- Prizes will be awarded the winners.
- Invite everyone you know! Money raised from this event will go towards our club renovations!! Hopefully our new kitchen will be complete when our official season begins!
Ticket prices are $20 for VC member Families and $25 for each non-member family.
*Prices go up for $5 if you wait to pay at the door… Use the paypal link and buy your tickets now!
Come watch the Western Springs Memorial Day Parade from the lawn of the Village Club!
Wind down the 2015-2016 Village Club year with our annual Memorial Day Party! Enjoy BBQ, libations, and a DJ for kids entertainment and games along with prizes. Coffee, juice, donuts, mimosas and bloody mary’s in the morning. BBQ, mac-n-cheese, chicken fingers, soda and beer in the afternoon.
- Monday, May 30
- Members $20 adult (kids $5)
- Non-Members $40 adult (kids $10)
- Pre-pay with Pay Pal or Pay at the Door
Non-members are welcome to come and see how FUN the Village Club is, and if non-members join the Village Club at the party, non-members pay the member price. Spread the word and bring your friends!
Mothers and Daughters
Please join us for a special morning for moms and their daughters.
- May 15th from 9:30am – 11:00am
- Members only
- Coffee, tea, juice, mimosas, and snacks
- $15 per person
Come experience our beer tasting event at the Village Club from a local craft brewery located in Lemont, IL. Pollyanna Brewing Company tasting will be held from 8:30pm-9:30pm with additional samples available after the tasting once you find your favorite!
Projected onto the large screen, a viewing of the legendary Caddyshack starting after the beer tasting! Note that NCAA games will be shown on the flatscreen and a delivery of everyone’s favorite late night food will also be making an appearance!
Live music by Anselmo Marquez during the beer tasting.
- MEMBER . . . $30 per person in advance via paypal (by 3/30)
- $40 per person at the door
- GUESTS . . . . $40 per person in advance via paypal (by 3/30)
- $50 per person at the door
Members Only: $20/adult – $10/kids
Tickets must be purchased by 3/9
- Featuring live music by the Irish Duo: Cirrus Falcon
- Entertainment by: Trinity Dancers
- Traditional Irish Fare catered by: Nikki’s Kitchen
Sunday, 3/13, 3:30-6:30pm